Tuesday, October 24, 2006

So here we are. A trainee Adsense millionaire in the making. Joel Comm's Adsense templates arrived in the post this morning and i can't wait to get started. As a complete newbie I haven't got a clue what I'm doing but I followed his instructions in his ebook "Getting Started with Blogging and Google Adsense". I guess I'm going to be doing a lot of reading over the comming weeks and months, just to find out what I'm supposed to be doing.

The templates took a fair chunk out of our budget and Her Ladyship was not really convinced. I'm going to have to earn something before I can spend any more money, but I guess that's fair enough.

As I write this I haven't even got any Adsense Ads set up yet on this blog so it's back to the manual.

I have one site up and 'running' so to speak. I muddled through but feel free to take a look and see what you think. www.golftraining.read-free.info

If any one out there who might by chance read this and have something constructive to add, please do. I'm going to need all the help I can get. If you're really brilliant I might even post your link for you.

I'll best get on now.

No comments:

JenSense - Making Sense of Contextual Advertising