Wednesday, November 15, 2006

More Information Overload

More Ideas. More Ebooks. More .pdf files. More time reading and doing sod all else.

I have been considering the best ways and subjects with which to increase content through visitor participation. The most obvious idea that I have read about is the forum method. If I am able to creat such a good site visitors might just be willing to post on a forum. A well used forum would be massive content generation, and hopefully more than a few backlinks if people bookmark it. However at this stage I have my doubts on being able to create anything close to the quality and quantity of some of the sites I have seen. I know you are supposed to start small but it still seems like an over whelming prospect.

The other idea is something like a review site. Each posted review would be an additional page provided self generating fresh content. But having ideas and putting them into practice is two totally different things. There never seems enough time to sit down and put the effort in without somebody looking over your shoulder and criticising me for wasting time on something that does not work.

I know that this will work. I've tried to pick apart the whole concept but it all boils down to the same thing. If I follow the instructions and do the best I can - IT WILL WORK !

No comments:

JenSense - Making Sense of Contextual Advertising