Friday, December 15, 2006

The Last Post

The end came sooner than I thought. SHE found out that I had changed web hosts and it had cost me £36 for the year. SHE had a fit and the bottomline is Adsense or Me and the Kids.

You don't know how tempting that was. But you have to do what's right so I had to choose the kids. It's not their fault. According to HER I'll never get rich online, it's all a big con. To be fair I have tried for months to get Adsense up and running but the traffic thing is always a problem. The earnings are less than impressive so I can't really argue. To make things worse SHE received a cheque from one of the survey companies. My nose was nicely rubbed in it.

So it's time to go, along with the hopes and dreams for the future. I'll end up getting a job, working round the clock until I die. I hope I don't make it to retirement.

No comments:

JenSense - Making Sense of Contextual Advertising